RLTY CAPITAL LLC
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. If we make material changesto this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information We collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
We recognize that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. By using oraccessing our Website, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We obtain information about you in a range of ways:
Information You Give Us. We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use our services, open an account with us, request information or otherwise interact with our Website. The personal information we may collect includes:
- Your name, address, brokerage name, government issued identification, social security number, tax identification number, bank account details;
- information relating to your transactions; and
- information in any emails, phone conversations, or other communications you send to us.
Information We Get from Others. We also receive information about you from third-parties who you have authorized to disclose information about you that we need to open your account, fulfill regulatory obligations, and for effecting transactions for your account. We may also get information about you from other sources, such as social media, cookies or other technology
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you when you interact or use our Website. For example, when visiting our Website, we may automatically collect your IP address, type of browser or operating system, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information in connection with our provision of services to you in order to meet ourcontractual obligations to you. We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your inquiries, provide services, or complete transactions you have requested.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our Website;
- Resolve or diagnose problems with our Website;
- Create an individual profile and provide personalized services, and to create and inform you of new services from us that better meet your needs; and
- Conduct analysis regarding your usage of our services and the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives and monitor our Website metrics, such as number of visitors.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent.;
- Legal, protection, and safety purposes, such as to comply with laws, respond to lawful requests, protect the rights, safety and property of our customers and others;
- Our third-party consultants, vendors and others who need the information to do work for us; and
- Business partners, such as advertising and marketing companies.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal information. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your bank account information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. We may send emails about new features, solicit feedback, or updates. Userscan access or modify the personal information provided at any time.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our Website, Website or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence.
If you feel that we have failed to live up to this Policy, or if you have any other questions or comments, please notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]